Congratulations to Dr. Christos Galanis for receiving this years Young Talent Award of the Anatomical Society (Nachwuchspreis der Anatomischen Gesellschaft) for his work on “The role of amyloid precursor protein in homeostatic synaptic plasticity” – at the 115th Congress of the Anatomical Society in Innsbruck.
- Live from Dissection to Lecture Hall June 2, 2022
- Spine apparatus mediates “all-or-nothing” communication switch between the spine head and dendrite May 4, 2022
- Invitation for applications – W3 Professur für Anatomie (NF Prof. Dr. K. Krieglstein) April 13, 2022
- Philipp Schwartz Fellow Dr. Yasin Ilgaz March 16, 2022
- A short history of Anatomical Institute(s) in Freiburg March 3, 2022