The EUCOR-funded Human Brain Dissection Course for graduate students in neuroscience was held in Basel and Freiburg on April 20th and 21st. Students from both universities learned about structures of the human brain that are commonly affected by neurological diseases. Over two days, participants worked in groups, alongside their peers, gaining valuable knowledge for their future research endeavors. The course also included sessions on augmented reality (AR) technologies and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), showcasing that Anatomy is a modern and highly collaborative discipline that employs cutting-edge clinical techniques for research and teaching. We are thrilled to have offered this course in partnership with our colleagues from Basel to our students.
- Microglia & Magnetic Stimulation induced Plasticity May 9, 2023
- Human Brain Dissection Course April 26, 2023
- Saying Farewell and Thank You to PD Dr. med. Maximilian Lenz April 19, 2023
- Kübler-Chicken Stiftung support for Dr. Paolo d’Errico, Ph.D. March 1, 2023
- NEMO-TMS Mini-Symposium February 8, 2023