|Since 2020||Post-doctoral researcher|
Department of Neuroanatomy, Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Freiburg, Freiburg
|2015 - 2020||Post-doctoral researcher|
Department of Clinical Neurophysiology, University Medical Center Göttingen, Göttingen, Germany
|2011 – 2015||Ph.D. student|
Göttingen Graduate School for Neurosciences, Biophysics, and Molecular Biosciences
Georg-August University Göttingen, Germany
Thesis: Methodological and Cognitive Aspects of Transcranial Electrical Stimulation
|2005 - 2011||Diploma in Psychology|
Institute of Psychology, University of Szeged, Hungary
Thesis: The Role of Language Production in the Diagnosis of Huntington's Disease and Carotid Stenosis (in Hungarian)
Faculty of Medicine of the University of Freiburg
“Multiscale neuronal modeling to optimize electric field properties for repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation”
|2018||German Research Fundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft) |
“Investigating Cognitive Placebo Effects in Reinforcement Learning: A Computational Modelling Approach”
Visiting Dr. Matthias Mittner at the Department of Psychology, University of Tromsø, Tromsø, Norway
|2017 - 2018||Starting Grant|
Research Program by the University Medical Center Göttingen, Göttingen, Germany
“Investigating the Neural Underpinning of Cognitive Placebo and Nocebo Effects”
Summer School ‘The role of neuronal oscillations in human cognition’
Principal investigator together with Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Andrea Antal and Ivan Alekseichuk (Ph.D.
- Zmeykina E, Mittner M, Paulus W, Turi Z. (2021) Short-lived alpha power suppression induced by low-intensity arrhythmic rTMS. Neuroscience. 466:1-9.
- Zmeykina E, Mittner M, Paulus W, Turi Z. (2020) Weak rTMS-induced electric fields produce neural entrainment in humans. Scientific Reports. 10:11994.
- Alekseichuk I, Turi Z, Veit S, Paulus W. (2020) Model-driven neuromodulation of the right posterior region promotes encoding of long-term memories. Brain Stimulation. 13:474-483.
- Turi Z, Csifcsák G, Boayue NM, Aslaksen P, Antal A,… Mittner M. (2019). Blinding is compromised for transcranial direct current stimulation at 1 mA for 20 minutes in young healthy adults. European Journal of Neuroscience. 50:3261-3268.
- Turi Z, Bjørkedal E, Gunkel L, Antal A, Paulus W, Mittner M. (2018) Evidence for Cognitive Placebo and Nocebo Effects in Healthy Individuals. Scientific Reports. 8:17443.
- Turi Z, Lenz M, Paulus W, Mittner M, Vlachos A. (2021). Selecting stimulation intensity in repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation studies: A systematic review between 1991 and 2020. European Journal of Neuroscience. 53(10):3404-3415. doi: 10.1111/ejn.15195.
- Turi Z, Normann C, Domschke K and Vlachos A (2021). Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in Psychiatry: Is There a Need for Electric Field Standardization? Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 15:639640. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2021.639640